Our narrow body aircraft Ambulift is a cost effective solution for the transport, embarkation and disembarkation of passengers with reduced mobility.
• Designed using the proven in service chassis and components used in the AMSS ECO 850 Belt Loader
• Safely interface with all aircraft doors with a powered soft nose sprung bridge system.
• Comfortable insulated passenger compartment equipped with heating and air-conditioning (optional).
• Approved wheel chair and seating restraint system fitted.
• Passenger compartment can be simply and quickly reconfigured to accept combination loads of seated and wheel chair bound passengers using approved quick release floor track system.
• Corrosion resistant chassis on heavy duty axles and suspension.
• Conveniently positioned fingertip controls for accurate platform positioning.
• Safety interlocks fitted in accordance with latest regulations.
• Fully protected driver’s safety cab with clear all round visibility.
• Clear logical weatherproof controls and instrumentation both cab and chassis mounted.
• Environmentally friendly latest emission standards diesel engine with electronic automatic transmission.
• Creep speed reduction with platform raised for enhanced aircraft safety during approach.
• Efficient dual circuit braking system and power steering blends agility with safety on the apron.
• Careful attention to detail, high quality hydraulic components with rigid corrosion resistant pipe work.
• Shot blasted, galvanised and finish painted to customer’s individual livery requirements with full wax treatment.
• Health and Safety, IATA and CEN Standards compliant.