CTTT – Cargo Transfer Transporter Trailer
The CTTT is a unique low cost solution to infrequent cargo operations particularly in remote austere locations. This system is immediately deployable and requires little maintenance in service.
• Load capacity of 30,000lbs (13,600kg).
• A very simple, low cost, low maintenance cargo loader specifically designed to support the Lockheed Martin C-130 Hercules. Currently in service with the Norwegian Air Force and BAE Systems (USA).
• Can handle up to three 463L Military pallets, two 125” x 96” commercial pallets plus ULD’s and MSP or equivalent.
• Simple mechanical braking system and steel suspension with robust axles and wheels for reliability and low maintenance.
• Fixed at C-130 height with simple hand operated hydraulic stabilisers for final levelling with the aircraft ramp and security during load transfer. Diesel powered hydraulic pack option.
• Can be towed by any suitable vehicle including small tow tractor, heavy forklift or wheeled loader.
• Quick release couplings for hydraulics to enable external hydraulic power from a suitable towing vehicle.
• Quick hydraulic connections to enable external hydraulic power from towing vehicle.
• 18 Inter-changeable drop in trays with Rollers or Ball Transfer units for easy manual load transfer.
• Manual pallet stops and lashing points along each side of the load bed for load security.
• Robust rubber buffers along the aircraft interface point for aircraft and trailer protection.
• Fold in, removable walkways and handrails for rapid preparation for transportation and approved tie-down points for securing the trailer once loaded.
• Can operate in extreme climatic conditions from -30˚C to +50˚C.
• Road lighting with additional marker lamps.